Xerox has introduced 15 new workflow solutions designed to automate time-consuming tasks in the manufacturing, banking and higher education sectors.
As well as cutting the time taken to perform certain tasks from days to minutes, the new solutions integrate information from multiple sources (paper and digital) and eliminate errors associated with manual processing.
The new solutions are designed to:
- help manufacturers bring products to market faster by streamlining the creation and production of supporting documentation;
- streamline client onboarding for banks;
- support banks’ omnichannel strategies by enabling customers to complete banking transactions on a variety of screens including mobile devices, online portals and smart ATMs;
- enhance compliance and records management by keeping track of critical documentation and automatically alerting employees if data is misplaced; and
- streamline bursary application processing so that qualifying students get the support they need more quickly.
Each workflow solution is configurable with professional services support for design, delivery and implementation.